At the end of this year, the ladies had $2,000 to donate to charity. When Desert Imaging received word, the company decided to double the size of their contribution to provide an even greater impact to the community. In total, $6,000 was given to three local charities during the month of December. The breakdown is as follows:
1. Operation Noel - $2,500
- i. To provide 167 warm winter jackets for underserved children in El Paso.
2. Texas Department of Family and Protective Services - $2,000
- i. To benefit the “Rainbow Room” that provides children who have been separated from their guardians for safety reasons or who are in foster care with diapers, toys, formula, clothes, cleaning supplies, and food.
3. El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank - $1,500
- i. To provide more than 10,000 meals to hungry El Pasoans, many of whom are receiving food assistance for the first time this year due to the dire economic impact of Covid-19.